- Post Office, 501 W. Main St, renowned for its Moderne/Art Deco Architecture
and use of pink marble and Crab Orchard stone.
- Tennessee Theatre
THOMPSON PHOTO PRODUCTS 2009
- S&W Cafeteria, Gay St., Art Deco classic
- Market House, east side
- Market day on Market Square
-Tennessee Theatre marquee, c. 1928
- Memphis Special passenger train
- Swimming at Lake Ottosee, 1910 Appalachian Exposition at Chilhowee Park
- Riviera Theatre, Gay St. Knoxville TN, 1923. Lighted sign advertises silent
version of film "The Ten Commandments"